Welcome to Girls in Business Directory Listing Rules
Hi there, we’re Girls in Business Limited (NZBN 9429047637238) of Mt Maunganui, 3116, New Zealand, welcome to our listing rules.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Girls in Business Directory’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
If we say ‘rules’ we’re talking about these listing rules. If we say ‘user ’ we’re talking about the person or company listing an item in the marketplace of the Sites.
By listing an item for sale, rent or wanted in the marketplace on the sites you are subject to the following rules, which by listing an item you are deemed to accept:
By breaking any of these rules the user and/or their content may be removed from the site.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Girls in Business Directory and any consequences that may result from your listing. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaches these rule our terms or our privacy. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration.
All negotiations and transactions are between the account owner and any interested party. Girls in Business Directory does not facilitate payment or shipping of any goods and/or services and will not be liable for any action/s you or your client choose to take.
Reasons for your listing to be rejected or removed are:
1. Boys, you are welcome to search our fabulous listings, but advertising is strictly for the ladies.
2. The listing breaches these rules our terms or our privacy.
3. The product and/or service being offered for sale is not relevant or allowed to be sold on the site.
4. List of products and/or services that can not list on our site;
- Tobacco Companies
- Businesses That Sell Unsafe Supplements
- Businesses That Sell Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives
- Businesses That Sell Adult Products, Services, or Content
- Businesses That Produce Controversial Political Content
- Businesses That Sell Surveillance Equipment
- Businesses That Offer Payday or Cash Advance Loans
- Businesses That Use Multi-Level Marketing or Pyramid Schemes
- Penny Auction Companies
- Businesses That Sell Counterfeit Documents
- Spyware or Malware Companies
- Businesses That Sell Unauthorized Streaming Devices
- Businesses That Offer Prohibited Financial Products and Services
5. The listing is a duplicate of another listing.
6. The listing is posted in a language other than English.
7. The seller is from outside Australia for Girls in Business Directory – Australia & New Zealand for Girls in Business Directory – New Zealand.
8. The listing contains a link reference that is not relevant to the product and/or service being sold.
9. The listing lacks sufficient information to describe the product and/or service being offered.
10. Excessive listings. We may delete your listings if we feel you are posting excessively.
11. The listing has inappropriate language.
12. The listing has inappropriate content including text and photos.
13. The listing is discriminative.
14. The listing has been reported to us.
We reserves the right to remove any listings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to our community, with or without notice to the owner.
We may email you to let you know if we have an issue with your listing or your listing has been removed, this is to our discretion.
If you have any questions regarding these rules or your listing has been removed and you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to contact us via our contact page. We’ll be happy to assist with your query.
Girls in Business Directory Listing Rules v1, effective date 9 September 2019